Teeny Tiny bug.

Hi Benny.

I've found that memory allocated with pj_pool_alloc  is not actually
aligned according PJ_POOL_ALIGNMENT. It seems that when the memory is
allocated from the pool block, it is aligned properly within the pool
block, but that it doesn't matter because the pool block itself (as
specified by pj_pool_block::cur) isn't aligned when it is initially
assigned (in pj_pool_create_block, pj_pool_create_int, and reset_pool in
pool.c). The only reason I noticed this is that I was using SSE
instructions, and I kept getting exceptions thrown because they require
that the memory be aligned to 16 byte boundaries.

--John Ridges