playlist eof_cb support from python pjsua?

 Jens - I would be thrilled to get a look at a working play-done callback
implementation that works all that way up to the python layer.

Any example source you might have would be greatly appreciated.

    -Shawn

Hello Shawn,
It turns out I have done this! Well, something close to it anyway. I
didn't use a playlist, just a single wav, but it may actually work
as-is. I don't have access to the source at the moment though so I'll
have to send it tomorrow. I wasn't sure what I did would be palatable to
the code owners--not that it is broken in any way, maybe just not as
clean as it could be.