playlist eof_cb support from python pjsua?

I'm using python pjsua (great stuff guys!), and I need to support "play
done" functionality from the playlist on my apps.

I see that the wav_playlist supports eof callbacks through
pjmedia_wav_playlist_set_eof_cb()
- but there does not seem to be support for it at pjsua nor python pjsua.

I need to extend that support through pjsua and python.

My plan is to add a "on_play_done" callback to the PyObj_pjsua_callback
list, connect it up to the wav_player and wav_playlist, plumb the callback
up to pjsua, add support to pjsua_internal to keep track of python
"user_data" as part of the pjsua_file_data struct which goes with each
player so that I can implement a *self*._lookup_player(playerId) in python
and fire the callback to the correct python object in a manner similar to
how callbacks are implemented on calls, accounts, and buddies.

It's quite a bit of plumbing, so I thought I'd ask the experts:

1.  Am I headed the right way?
2.  Is there a simpler way to get there?
3.  Has anyone done this already, or willing to help out?
4.  If I do it, would you like me to send it in?

Thanks for your time.

    -Shawn Smith