Generic Application for Symbian Platform - How to reduce the cost

Thanks Mukesh,

But again if we consider you b) point that is

Regarding APS, While Deploying the SIS File , have different versions of APS
Server File. like Example.

   -      MR CReated SIS File  +  APS MR SISX File
   -      MR CReated SIS File  +  APS FP1 SISX File
   -      MR CReated SIS File  +  APS FP2 SISX File

we will again have the three SIS files for 3rd Edition and three SIS files
for S60v5 as above. Then total 6 SIS files to be signed for the 3rd Edition
and 5th edition. Again the purpose of saving the signing cost is not solved.

 I think vishal is trying to say

   - MR Created SIS File + APS MR SISX file

will run on all S60v3 and S60v5 phones.

Well clear vishal and please give me a application to test.

Regards:
Ravi