linker error about RAPSession

Hi,

Just trying to figure out possible cases causing this APS linking error issue:

1. In case PJSIP version 1.2 or older was used, there was a fix for
symbian_ua_gui.mmp in ticket #847 [1], the latest symbian_ua_gui.mmp
can be fetched from SVN trunk, this is mentioned in APS wiki [2].
2. As APS SDK is only included in S60 3rd ed MR & FP1 API plug-in,
there could be some tricky steps to get APS SDK installed in other
platforms (e.g: on S60 3rd ed FP2 or S60 5th ed), perhaps just copying
APS SDK from S60 3rd ed FP1 API plug-in? Please share with us if
anybody has successfully got APS working on such platforms.
3. ...?

---
[1] http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/847
[2] http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/APS#BuildingSteps