Generic Application for Symbian Platform - How to reduce the cost

Actually my experience is with MR version i created sis for MR and it was working all no need to have all sdks and this was using pjsip and aps . Pjsip do work on 5th ed with aps

-----Original Message-----
From: varun pratapsingh
Sent:  14/10/2009 3:10:04 pm
To: vdharankar at gmail.com; pjsip list
Subject:  Re: Generic Application for Symbian Platform - How to reduce  the cost

Hi Vishal

Thanks again,

but can you elaborate the process. See give me a link where I can download
all three S60v5 SDKs . See you must have selected the all 3 S60v5 SDKs and
all three S60v3 SDKs while building the sis file in the Carbide 2.0. Is this
that way or you just build it for anyone SDK from them and then it s working
on all of them. Please high light your procedure.

Yes APS is another important consideration and then we will see the
APSServer versions compatibilty too but can we find other way yo generalise
the APSServer too fro both S60v5 and S60v3.

And the last not but the least I think the APS support is not given on the
S60v5 devices by PJSIP so we will have to generalise the things from S60v3
FP1 to  S60v5 and that is through the VAS the generalising the VASServer is
much better.

Hopes this discussion will be useful stuff for all the PJSIP community.

Thanks and please I need more generalisation and comments.

Regards:
Ravi