Windows Mobile 6.1

Hi,

latency on Windows Mobile is an open issue at the moment. It seems to
depend on what device you're running it on as it gives good latency on
some devices, and horrible ones on the others. Please see the report
in http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/783. So unfortunately no
solution at the moment, as there's really not much other things to
tweak in WM audio area.

Cheers
 Benny