Inbound audio in case AMR codec on Nokia E52

Hi guys,

We faced with problem that *inbound audio doesn't work in case AMR codec on
Nokia E52*. At the same time outbound audio works well with AMR. Also please
be informed that other codecs work in both directions on this device.
After long testing we made decision that it is hardware problem, because
this phone has a lot of hardware/software problems -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_E52.

Also some people faced with the same problem and posted on forum nokia -
http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178010

So looks like no way to fix that. But if you have some helpful information
please provide.

Thanks
*Vasyl