patch for pjmedia/src/pjmedia/conference.c

Hello,

I posted this patch on Sep 17 but my post got no reply at the patch
wasn't applied so I'm taking another crack at it. Back at r426 there was
code in pjmedia/src/pjmedia/conference.c that would disable a port if
get_frame did not return PJ_SUCCESS. I'm sure this was for some good
reason. However, this change disabled the functionality for a wav file
where you get a callback when the wav file is finished playing. I've
created a patch that only disables the port if the return value is
PJ_EEOF, which brings back the callback functionality. I hope you'll
apply my patch to the source. Or if there's something you don't like
about the patch, maybe you can tell me about that and I can try to come
up with a different fix.

Thanks,

--
Jens B. Jorgensen