First Program Compile Failed

The steps I followed while creating a folder of my own and work with pjsip.

I created a new folder in pjsip-apps/src.
Copied 3 files into new folder ( main.c, main_rtems.c and makefile ( that's
given in the site ))
and also had the script(I had written for my requirement)  in this file too.

After that, issued the following commands and it did the work.
cd C:/pjproject-1.3
./configure
touch pjlib/include/pj/config_site.h
make dep
make

And offcourse I was able to compile and run my script. I did see my
executable in pjsip-apps/bin/(my folder)/i686-pc-mingw32.

Note: I had to include my script file in samples.MAK file in
pjsip-apps/build. Also I ran pjproject with MinGW32 and MsYs for shell
prompt.

Rachel