From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of nina.berger at online.de
Sent: den 30 november 2009 13:21
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: Dual-tone multi-frequency - ignored

Hi!

After some users recommended pjsip and told me that it supports dtmf, i
started using it. It took some time but now I can use the dtmf. I felt well
already. However now I found out that it does not really work! It works only
with incomming calls. Whenever a call is by pjsip to another phone, it fails
and does not recognize any pressed digit.

I saw the other thread for the same problem without a solution there. Not
even a reply.

I hope there is someone who can help on this bug(?).

Thx and cu