Surviving to IP address changes

> I'm not sure how did you come up with that conclusion. The wiki has
> said that you don't need to do that. Or is there other issues that the
> wiki haven't covered?

Oh, I'm glad to be wrong :)

So how does PJSIP handle this actually? We are currently not using PJSUA bindings. The test I made was to launch pjsua console app and then change my IP. After that I could make a call, but it was going out through the old IP. Is the contact rewrite (IIRC) option the only way to fix it?

And fot the media, a transport restart is needed, right?

I read the wiki page regarding Symbian and IP survival, please point me elsewhere if that's not the correct place.

Regards,

--
Saul Ibarra Corretge
AG Projects