Surviving to IP address changes

Hi,

I am trying to build an mobile sip client (in python for now) and I have
same problems as written on the page you posted. If do call.reinvite() in
SDP there is still an od IP.

For IP change detection I made an another thread in witch I monitor actual
IP address (many times per second) and if change is detected I can execute a
proper actions.. but question for me is, what should be proper actions. And
if these actions can be achieved with pjsua.

otonag