Surviving to IP address changes

hi,

when the account first register it start using a contact with the current IP
address (and port),
later if rport is used it change the address acording to what recieved from
the server.

in the next registration (after timeout), in case of rport, i think that it
would change the address again as the server respose should be diffrent
again.

nir