Video Support in PJSIP

Hi,

I did not see any mail in this thread for a while.
Is there any further progress or discussion in this Video topic?

Fcch

>*Dear mailing list,
*>*
*>*
*>*
*>*My last post initiated some offline discussion.
*>*
*>*
*>*
*>*Sharing the video code is of benefit only if there is a global
*>*development interest in the community, keeping the project alive as
*>*open-source.
*>*
*>*
*>*
*>*A thinkable approach would be to create a video branch in the pjsip
*>*repository, and keep working jointly towards a pjsip-based video phone.
*>*(Preferably highly customizable, as there is a large research community
*>*interest).
*>*
*>*
*>*
*>*The general question is, if the pjsip.org maintainers are interested in
*>*supporting video in their client? After answering this question, we
*>*could discuss the next steps.
*>*
*>*
*>*