Sound problems on HTC pocket PCs

Hello,

I'm trying to run pjsua on pocket PCs and I'm facing a problem. I'll be glad
if someone can help me.

When I make a call from pjsua on a Mio device (Windows Mobile 6) to pjsua on
PC it works fine.
But when I make a call from an HTC device (Diamond or Pro) to PC, the sound
is very bad.
I was trying to make changes in the code to fix this problem but with no
success. So now I think that maybe changing some parameters will fix the
problem.

I added code in "put_frame_imp" function on the file "stream.c" which writes
the audio samples to a file just before it encodes and sends them by RTP. If
you open the recorded pcm file
<http://rapidshare.com/files/235083475/before_send.pcm>(8Khz, 16bit, Mono)
and see that it looks like my voice was shrinked - When recording I was
counting very slowly, and in the file you can hear my voice and see that the
counting is very fast.

The problem is probably in the settings that relevant to the sound capture.
Does somebody know how can I detect where is the problem?
I tried the FAQ, but I don't even know what is the name of this behavior.

Thanks in advance,
Mike Kraimer.