Problem in getting associated account with incoming call

Hi ,
?
I am using pjsip1.0.1 version.I have created two accounts. Both the accounts?are having same username but with different domains. For incoming call in function
?
pjsua_acc_find_for_incoming
?
there are three checks made?to associate the account with incoming call.?In first check username and domain are matched with the incoming call data. But in this check the account's domain is checked with sip_uri->host in incoming data.
?

if (acc->valid && pj_stricmp(&acc->user_part, &sip_uri->user)==0 &&
pj_stricmp(&acc->srv_domain, &sip_uri->host)==0)??
?
and this check fails. According to my understanding the sip_uri->host will contain the remote host's contact information which may not be same as the domain. Please correct me if i am wrong.
now becuase this check fails the next check is made against domain and it again fails.
the last test passes but it may return wrong account number.
?
Regards,
Jaspreet
?