From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of senthil at gotouchpoint.com
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 9:10 PM
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: Problem with audio

Dear All,

I'm trying to implement the sample PJSIP application mentioned under the
following link:

http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/page_pjsip_sample_simple_pjsuaua_c.htm

Using the application I'm successfully able to test inbound and outbound
calls, but the problem is with the audio. I'm not able to listen/speak
anything from my application side. In my application I received the
following message:

sound_port.c EC suspended because of inactivity

Can anyone tell me the solution for this problem.

Note:

I'm using 3cx as the remote end softphone. Server is Asterisk PBX.

Thanks & Regards,
- Senthil

mail2web LIVE - Free email based on MicrosoftR Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE