using pjsip without pjmedia

hi,
first of all thanks for youe replay,

so when call is confirmed, the pjsua will register it in the main bridge, i
can use the callback  on_call_media_state to know that this has done.

then there is some base socket that was assign to this rtp session, can i
get to to it?
what do i do next? i don't want to use pjmedia?

just get callback when data retrive in this socket and to send to this
socket..

thanks in advace,