From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of Paul Mungai
Sent: den 13 maj 2009 15:46
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: Adjusting Signal Level

Hello everyone,

- I'm developing a SIP phone using the pjsip stack; so far so good!
- Now, i would like to implement PTT capability in the soft phone;
- Question: is it ok to use pjsua_conf_adjust_tx_level(..) to adjust the
signal level up or down depending on the PTT mode (effected via a button
press).

Thank you very much :-)

Paul Mungai,
Software Engineer,
Worked on Failed & Successful projects.

Cell: +254-738-138556 | +254-716-444781
Blog: http://paulmungai.wordpress.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulmungai
Don Marquis <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/don_marquis.html>
- "Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday."