Push To Talk Implementation

Hi Paul & List,

I've just implemented PTT/SQU over RTP for a client.

The big advantaged are:
* you can negotiate an additional dynamically numbered payload type
through SDP (e.g 102/radio-event), just like RFC2833 DTMF is. That way
you only send your events to peers that advertise it, and stay fully
standard compliant and compatible to other SIP devices.
* it's guaranteed to be in sync w/the voice data.
* at 8kHz for G711 and some processing delays, you can stay well below
50ms end-to-end latency, which is usually good enough.

RTCP isn't really that ideal I think... you have to attach your custom
data to sender/receiver reports, which messes up the reporting
intervals.

I'll see if I can publish patches of the relevant changes in the media
layer -- there wasn't much to do, really, i pretty much followed
what's done for DTMF.

hope that helps,
Klaus