Version 1.2 is released

Hi all,

I know I've mentioned it couple of times today, but anyway still have the
urge to make an "official" announcement.

So, version 1.2 has been released.

There are three enhancement areas made on this release.

The first, we've made a major reorganization on the Visual Studio projects.
Now the single VS 2005 solution contains all VS targets that we support,
namely Win32, Smartphone 2003, PocketPC 2003, Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone
and PPC edition, and Windows Mobile 6 Standard and Professional edition.
Each target contains six build configurations: Debug, Release, and
Debug/Release vs Static/Dynamic combination (static/dynamic linking against
LIBC/MSVCRT).

I don't expect any break in your VS solution when you upgrade, but I would
suggest to check the (new) Getting Started instructions especially for
Windows. Please start from http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting-Started

Second, we added built-in support for G.722.1/C, aka Siren7 and Siren14,
available for all platforms (inc. GNU based makefile and Symbian). By
default it's disabled since you need a license from Polycom to use it. To
enable it simply define PJMEDIA_HAS_G7221_CODEC to 1 in config_site.h.

And third, updated PJNATH to the latest specs (draft-turn-14 and the STUN
RFC). I also put in a lot more material in PJNATH documentation, I hope it's
more usable now: http://www.pjsip.org/pjnath/docs/html/index.htm. There's
also a new icedemo.c in pjsip-apps/src/samples directory.

Last but not least, plenty of bug were found and fixed.

Thanks for all the feedbacks, comments, patches etc. so far, I hope it has
made this a more usable piece of software.

Enjoy!

cheers
 Benny