implement internet radio with pjsip stack

Hi,

  Please any body tell me is it possible to implement internet radio with pjsip stack, we have a requirement of implementing internet radio in windows mobile and we need to broadcast thought sip stack to registered users, please suggest me any good link or material

Thanks and Regards
Nijaling Khot
Telephone: 080-4058-7949

DISCLAIMER: