From: ace__1981@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 13:03:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Win Mobile: Play & Save a WAV file

Thank you Olle,

I tried --play-file=hello.wav, but it displayed an error that the argument "--play-file=hello.wav" is not valid.

Is there any specific format for the WAV file to be able to process it?

I also tried --auto-rec to record the conversation, but I did not find the output file. Where should I find the output file?

Best,
Elias.