FW: : Error while calling PJSUA API

Senthil schrieb:
> [root at hdesk4 myproject]# g++ -idirafter
> /usr/src/linux/pjproject-1.2/pjlib/include -idirafter
> /usr/src/linux/pjproject-1.2/pjlib-util/include -idirafter
> /usr/src/linux/pjproject-1.2/pjmedia/include -idirafter
> /usr/src/linux/pjproject-1.2/pjsip/include -idirafter
> /usr/src/linux/pjproject-1.2/pjnath/include -o myapp2.cpp-v myapp2.cpp

Seems to me like you are only including the pjsip headers (-idirafter),
but not linking against the libraries. Therefore you get unresolved
symbols by the linker.

After you have built pjsip, you should have static libraries flying
around somewhere in your build directory (libpjsip.a, libpjsua.a etc.).
Link your application against those libraries by adding them to the
linker line, e.g. like this: c++ ... -lpjsip -lpjsua. Of course you have
to make sure that the compiler can find those libraries, which can be
done with the -L option.

I suggest you to use a Makefile or higher level build scripts (like e.g.
CMake) to simplify things. Compiling and linking by hand is painful ;-)
The Makefile template by pjsip worked well for me and should be a good
starting point. If it didn't work for you, find the reason. One possible
reason could be that it did not find the path to pjsua libraries, be
sure to edit it and enter the correct path.

This is not really a pjsip problem but rather a C++ beginners question,
which is why you didn't have great luck getting answers on this list.
Perhaps you should have a deeper look into how to use libraries with C++
and ask for help e.g. on a C++ mailing list.

Regards,

Stefan