I can't call linksys without registering to sip server, why?

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Od: ljmscsq
P?ijato: 8.5.2009 16:04:07
P?edm?t: [pjsip] I can't call linksys without registering to sip server, why?
I have a sip server and if I register pjsua and linksys to sip server,I will call each other successfully.Now I want to use peer-to-peer model without sip server.I know linksys 's IP and port.I use URL sip:IP:port in pjsua to call linksys.But it can't ring. I even tried to use pjsua -> pjsua and pjsua -> xlite ,I know the IP and port of destination and they all can call successfully without registering. What's the matter? Who can give me some advice or tell me some your opinion? Thank you in advance.