Making a sip call on emulator

Managed to make progress on 1. the console app - symbian_ua.exe. Turned out
I had not #defined the correct SelectIAP(), however I still get the same
errors as in 3. with symbian_ua_gui.exe.

The console gives me the following readout when I try to make a call

symbian_ua.cpp Call 0 state =DISCONNECTED
symb_mda_dev.c Error in MaisRecordComplete(): error code -14
symb_mda_dev.c Error in MaosPlayComplete(): error code -3

Any ideas?