TURN LOUDSPEAKER OFF! Pjsip

Hello Srivatsan ,

    First thanks for the Immense knowledgeable support you had given .
really it come from Deep knowledge
    of the domain .

    i had changed all the mmp files and Build.inf by the #define
SND_USE_APS    1
   but while compiling the code i am getting error on

iSettings.iSettings.iChannels   = EMMFMono;
    iSettings.iSettings.iSampleRate = EMMFSampleRate8000Hz;