From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of Srivatsan Deenadayalan
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 2:43 PM
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: APS in PjSIP 1.1 APS Direct

UPDATE:

My question is regarding Symbian OS

Question :

How to enable APS in PjSIP 1.1 APS direct ? Can anyone please provide
the details of Macros and others to be set to activate APS. I have tried
by enabling  #define SND_HAS_APS  1 in .mmp file but nothing happens. Is
their any thing else to be set to use APS in PjSIP 1.1 and trunk versions ?

--
Thanks,
Srivatsan.D,