PJProject1.1 Error

Hi Fabio,

APS is supported by symbian_ua_gui, it's just you can't enable both
APS & MDA at the same time.

Or if you meant to enable APS direct on symbian_ua_gui, then please see
http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2009-March/006811.html
(and yes, this needs to be included in the next release).

Both are about MMP settings actually, no modification is needed in the
source code.

Regards,
nanang