A question about broadcast

Thank you for your reply,but I am still confused now,I am new here,I can't understand your meaning well,sorry,can you give me more specifics? I have seen this reference (http://www.pjsip.org/pjmedia/docs/html/page_pjmedia_samples_streamutil_c.htm)
for three days and I think it can help me .I mean that I can achive my goal according to change some code in
this example.
I have an idea. Because I find that this example create a stream to connect with a remote IP, I guess that I can create some streams to connect with some remote IPs. I will have a try . Can you give me some advices?
?2009-03-31?"Nanang Izzuddin" <nanang at pjsip.org> ???