Unable to debug the test application

Hi,

The source code has already been compiled and built on eclipse.When i try to debug from eclipse,it goes into disassembly mode.And so i'm now trying to debug from the terminal but failing to do so.Please help

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, Zonesan <san at zoobook.org> wrote:
From: Zonesan <san@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Unable to debug the test application
To: ayeshashahab_82 at yahoo.com, "pjsip list" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 4:49 PM

You didn't compile them with -g option?

2009/3/31 ayesha shahab <ayeshashahab_82 at yahoo.com>

Hi,

Can anyone please help me on how to debug the pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu application using gdb from the terminal or from Eclipse? I'm using Open Suse Linux.

I get the following error message when i try to debug it

ayesha at linux-jb95:~/Desktop/pjproject/pjsip-apps/bin> gdb pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu
GNU gdb 6.5

There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.? Type "show warranty" for details.

This GDB was configured as "i586-suse-linux"...Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) l
1?????? init.c: No such file or
 directory.
??????? in init.c