SDP question

Hi,

We're using the PJLIB version 1.1 and PJMEDIA/PJSIP directly. We have to add a videostream next to the audiostream in the call's media session.
We modify the SDP by adding a m= media line of type video. We check with Wireshark the outgoing SIP packet and its SDP body contains two media lines.
At the other end, when we receive it, we checked it again with Wireshark and it had two media lines. But when we put a breakpoint on the on_rx_request() of our SIP module and we inspected the rdata buffer, it contained just one media line of type audio. We checked in the source code if other modules on the stack with lower priority could have modified it and removed the media line, and we don't find anything like this (anyway it's far too big). Is there something we need to include in our SDP before sending it so all media lines would be considered ?

Also, which may be a point there, we don't use any video codec, we don't want to mess with that for now (one problem at a time), just send plain bitmap data.
Does a media line need to use at least one codec to be considered valid ? (and kept) If so, how would you implement such a custom codec ?

In other words, what do we have to do to get our SDP understood correctly ?

Thanks in advance,

Fran?ois Roseberry

R?inventez comment vous restez en contact avec le nouveau Windows Live Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9650737