Infinite loop in jbuf causing deadlock

Nanang Izzuddin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just realized that the jitter buffer had just got resetted (after
> looking at the log, well, I should have figured it out with the call
> stack & vars dump, anyway, the log helped!). And it seems we've been
> able to 'catch' the problem root, that (internal buffer of) jitter
> buffer is rejecting the frame since it is detected as a duplicated
> frame (instead of frame seq restart). It seems to be bug of ticket
> #744. New tickets has been created for this, ticket #762 for trunk and
> #763 for 1.0 branch.
>
> Thanks for the report.
>
> Regards,
> nanang

Interesting. So this was a bug introduced by the fix for ticket #744?

I don't mean to pester you, but can you provide an rough ETA for a fix?
I mean, will it take days or weeks? I need to decide if I am going to
attempt a fix myself.

Thanks again Nanang.

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.