pjsip beginner with 2 questions

--- On Mon, 3/23/09, Ming-Ching Tiew <mctiew at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > 2. When I make a call, I want to script it by playing

> as long as I could get going to script my
> outgoing calls my playing a file and send dtmf after that.
>
> Any help will be much appreciated.

I see that the interactive menu allows me to send dtmf. But it will be too slow for me to do it that way. That destination system IVR will hang up if the dtmf is not given fast enough.

Does it mean that I will have to modify pjsua to have that scripting capability ?

I see that I will need to have some kind of chatting capablity here, besides sending dtmf, there will be delays needed at various points ....

Regards.