Assertion : Can't call PJSIP function with an external thread.

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate an C application in a PJSIP application.

This external application use some thread, and I'm trying to call a function Makecall to send an invite from this external thread.

But my function Makecall calls some PJSIP function like pjsip_endpt_create_request.

But I have an assertion that say pjlib detected that an external thread trying to call a PJSIP function.

How can I do to not have this assertion ?

I can't modify the external thread to a PJ_Thread because these thread use a functionnality that PJSIP haven't implement :

Block thread to wait free of ressource.

Thanks,

Regards,

C?dric.

Vous voulez savoir ce que vous pouvez faire avec le nouveau Windows Live?? Lancez-vous !
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx