Major changes in SVN trunk (and sorry for being quiet)

Hi all,

now that beta testing for APS-Direct [3] is on the way, I will be starting
merging the aps-direct branch to the trunk, so expect major changes in the
trunk in the next few hours or days.

The main work done was APS-Direct [1]. But half way through or so, we found
that the existing sound device API couldn't cope with the new features, as
well as other features that we have in mind or people have requested, so we
decided to make a new one [2]. While we aim to make the modifications
backward compatible, changes may be needed in your application, so if you're
having any problems with the trunk after this please consult the wiki links
below (especially [2]).

So those are what made us very busy, sorry for being so quiet on this list
lately. I will pick up your unanswered queries as soon as time permits,
though my main priority now is to have 1.1 out asap (it's been three weeks
late!).

cheers
 Benny

[1] http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Nokia_APS_VAS_Direct