TLS support

Hi all,

I have 3 simple questions concerning TLS and pjsip.

1. Is it possible to use the TLS without the pjsip-ua library?
We are currently using GNU ccRTP for the RTP transport layer and we are
using pjsip for sip signals. It works just fine with UDP.

2. Is the TLS handshaking protocol actually occur while calling
pjsip_tls_transport_start() or do I need to implement it manually?
I'm initializing the transport as follow but no TLS related packet
is sent to Asterisk (pbx server), only one TCP.

   pjsip_tls_setting tls_opt;

   pjsip_tls_setting_default(&tls_opt);

   status = pjsip_tls_transport_start(_endpt, &tls_opt, &bound_addr,
&a_name, 1, &tpfactory);

   status = pj_sockaddr_in_init(&bound_addr,
&tpfactory->addr_name.host ,(pj_uint16_t)tpfactory->addr_name.port);

   status = pjsip_endpt_acquire_transport(_endpt, PJSIP_TRANSPORT_TLS,
&bound_addr, sizeof(bound_addr), NULL, &tls);

3. Finally, I wan't to do a simple hanshaking, I configured Asterisk
using an openssl self-signed certificate, everything works fine.
Looking at pjsip code, it seems to me that pjsip_tls_setting_default()
is sufficient to get it working. Am I right?

Thanks.