How to be notified when TLS (TCP) connection brakes?

Hi,

We have?cases when sometimes the TLS connection to the server brakes (due to flaky Internet for example)?and the natural implementation in PJSIP is that?a new?connection?is created again when a new request needs to be sent. We would like to be able to do a full re-initialization when the TCP conenction brakes (starting from registration etc.), as if you stop and start the application. Is there a notification in the PJSIP SIP stack that informs us when the TLS (TCP) connection has broken so that we can do a full reinitialization?

Thank you very much?in advance,

Ivan