MEDIA_ACTIVE on receipt of 200/PRACK

Hi all,

I have a small query: I have written a UA using pjsip with a callback for
media state change, and started streaming a media file on MEDIA_ACTIVE. This
works fine when I use linphone. However when I connect to a FreeSwitch
server, the media play starts even before I pick the call on the other side.
On investigation I find that PJSIP is shifting to MEDIA_ACTIVE as soon as it
receives a 200/PRACK. When I pick up the call on the other side(FreeSwitch)
there is a 200/INVITE received by PJSIP. In earlier case (ie; using
linphone) media play doesn't start until a 200/INVITE is received which is
sent by linphone when I answer the call. Am I missing some configuration
here? or PJSIP doesn't support PRACK? I would like to know if there is
anything I can do to not switch the media state to MEDIA_ACTIVE until it
receives a 200/INVITE.

Thanks all in advance,
Kishore.