Transport shutdown and SIP proxy registration

Hello,

I have an issue with registration with SIP proxy (openSER 1.3) getting out of date when pjSIP TLS transport is being shutdown.

The client (pjSIP) is behing NAT and using TLS transport, so the SIP proxy cannot initate direct connection towards it.
pjSIP implements the 3-way registration process (sending REGISTER with local IP, getting the IP which the SIP proxy sees from the Via of the response, making unregister, and registering again with the read IP and port). All that fine ensures single TCP socket communnication with the SIP proxy.

However it happens due to bad network connection, that the TLS socket gets dropped and the pjSIP TLS transport being shut down. Here comes the problem that the registration on the SIP proxy is no longer valid. I wasn't able to find any callback that notifies for transport shutdown. And without such SIP proxy still tries to connect my client on the old invalid address until the next period of registration renewal. Can you please suggest some solution which to decrease to minimum the period for which the SIP proxy has invalid contact address for that client?

Thanks and regards,
Nikola Tassev