conf_slot is invalid for connected call

Hello,

I am having an intermittent issue with call_info.conf_slot sometimes
being set to PJSUA_INVALID_ID on a connected call.

I noticed this while trying to create a player for the call in question.
I should note that I have already successfully created and destroyed
players on this particular call without any issues.

Any idea what might be causing this? I am guessing it has something to
do with a re-invite because my on_call_media_state callback was called
right before this problem came up. There did not seem to be any issue
with the value of conf_slot during the on_call_media_state callback.

Anyway, here is the call_info for the call in question:

call_info = {
  id = 2,
  role = PJSIP_ROLE_UAC,
  acc_id = 0,
  local_info = ...,
  local_contact = ...,
  remote_info = ...,
  remote_contact = ...,
  call_id = {ptr = 0x7fffffffc000 "tNcpcvll0qd6trH2OM-Q574acDaSOhyW",
slen = 32},
  state = PJSIP_INV_STATE_CONFIRMED,
  state_text = {ptr = 0x5278a7 "CONFIRMED", slen = 9},
  last_status = PJSIP_SC_OK,
  last_status_text = {ptr = 0x7fffffffc080 "OK", slen = 2},
  media_status = PJSUA_CALL_MEDIA_NONE,
  media_dir = PJMEDIA_DIR_NONE,
  conf_slot = -1,
  connect_duration = {sec = 24, msec = 630},
  total_duration = {sec = 36, msec = 150},
}

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.