PJSIP Symbian_uaGUI sends registration every second

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 2:19 PM,
manoj at ascenttelecom.com<manoj at ascenttelecom.com> wrote:
> Yes this function pjsip_endpt_schedule_timer( regc->endpt, &regc->timer,
> &delay); is being called from tsx_callback upon every message received. But
> the issue is this function is being called again and again. I can see that
> expiration is being set 3600 but callback function is called again after a
> second and this time it sets different expiration values.
>
> That means despite setting expiration somthing is causing pjsip to send
> register again. Since this is happening only with this SIP Registrar, i
> sent SIP traces to everyone.

Well,
fortunately the behavior is reproducible.
I would compare the messages with the ones used with the other
Registrars that don't show this problem.
If no significant difference can be perceived, I would write a SIPp
uas scenario based on the messages exchanged.
This scenario is supposed to be able to recreate the problem.
Then I would modify its contents little-by-little until the problem
disappears so that I could identify what thing could be triggering the
problem (it seems like a pjsip bug).