PJSIP Symbian_uaGUI sends registration every second

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 5:37 AM,
manoj at ascenttelecom.com<manoj at ascenttelecom.com> wrote:
> Any Comment?
>
> Few things i noticed in debug.
>
> 1- According to last update of the Authentication algorithm, Expiry is
> being calculated correctly I think.
>
> 2- Moreover according to SIP Trace i don't see UR change in Contact as this
> was registered from public IP.
>
> 3- There is no register sent with Expiry =0 (Unregister)
>
> I do not understand why PJSIP is sending register again and again. I put a
> debug on tsx_callback function and i see that its being called again and
> again with 200 OK event. Where can i check what exactly is making pjsip
> send register again and again?

Hello,
I have not dug into PJSIP code that much, but if I was having this
problem, I would try to debug at the point the timer for
re-registration is scheduled. That would be some call to
pj_timer_heap_schedule or 	pjsip_endpt_schedule_timer somewhere after
reception of the final response.