Is it possible to integrate PJSIP(LINUX based) withJava???

Dear Samuel,

We tried as per the sample given under the link you provided in your
previous mail, but we received error. Can you tell me the cause for the
error?

[root at localhost test]# java sample
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: libsample:
/usr/lib/gcj-4.1.1/libsample.so: undefined symbol: pjsua_create
   at java.lang.Runtime._load(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at sample.<clinit>(sample.java:4)
   at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(libgcj.so.7rh)

Necessary files are attached for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,
- Senthil