Is it possible to integrate PJSIP(LINUX based) with Java???

Dear All,

Can anybody please tell me whether it is possible to integrate a PJSIP
application with JAVA using JNI concept? If yes then please look into
the following issue and let me know your suggestion. We tried this in
all possible way without any success.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks & Regards,
- Senthil