From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of mahmut g
Sent: Dienstag, 2. Juni 2009 22:52
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: captured video stream

       Hi all, I am a newbie in low level programming and in trouble, I
need help. I am doing my project and I must use rtp streaming. I want to

stream captured video to an ip address. I dont have time to write my own

rtp library. I had look the f.a.q. and  learned that Pjsip does not
support video. But it says rtp pack/unpack part may be used. I wonder if

this part of Pjsip will solve my rtp streaming or not? I am open for any

advice. By the way I am programming in C. Thank you very much.

Mahmut