From: jsuarez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 04:33:08 -0300
Subject: Calling an Asterisk extension

Hi, Mi name is Jose and I'm a newbie in VOIP. I've
configured an asterisk on a debian linux and I've installed the pjsip package. I
run the PJSUA demo application in linux, it's register OK on the asterisk
server. But I don't know how to call an extension of asterisk, in my
extensions.conf I've created only one extension that is:
[first_example]
exten => _XXX,1,Answer()
exten => _XXX,n,Congestion()
exten => _XXX,n,Hangup()
It's very simple, but I don't know how to call it
extension from the PJSUA, when I put the "m" command its ask me for an URL
and I don't know how to specify it, I tested with 100 at first_example, 100 at 192.168.0.2, only 100, and the error is
the same: Invalid Request URI. But if I make the call with a softphone, pe,
SJPhone, I only dial the extension number and it connects ok.
Conclusion, How can I do to connect to an
Extension's asterisk from PJSUA?

Thanks in advance,
Jose
Drag n? drop?Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live? Photos.