jitter buffeer - reimplementation

hi all,

I plan of  implementing new jitter buffer, as the sound when working with
pjsip is not so good, and I think that some of the problem related to the
jitter buffer.
I am tring to gather some info about that. attach 2 article about the
subject.
I have read them, and now implementing the new jitter buffer.

Is anyone else facing trouble with the sound when using pjsip? mainly in
cellular network where the jitter can vary very much?
also, if anyone how has input on the subject, please let start some
discussion here to get a better voice quiality,

Ramjee paper on jitter buffer:
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.89.2199&rep=rep1&type=pdf

thanks,
nir