Registered but Unable to make a call using pjsua

Hi All

I am getting a strange problem with pjsua,I got registered on the server
but when I try to make a call, 407 returns by server and call get
disconnected.
when use the same account information with Xlite and other phones
everthing is working fine and call get connected.

Scenario:

    INVITE packets to server....
    407 returns by server....
    ACK send to server by our end.....
    but there is no Re-invite from pjsua end and call get disconnected.....

The same problem I faced with one more server, got registered to server
but at the time of calling, server first returns 407 ant then 503 service
unavailable

Scenario:
     INVITE packets to server.....
    407 returns by server.....
    ACK send to server....
    Re-Invite with digest information to server.....
    100 trying from server and then.....
    503 service unavailable.....
        and after it call get disconnected

I have tried the realm and proxy setting for both servers but still not able
to find
what is the exact problem.
Can any one have any idea why this happened, any solution or idea
will be appretiable.

Thanks
Amit